At Salem Christian Fellowship we believe in:
1.ONE GOD: Holy, Infinite, Eternal and Unchangeable, subsisting in a mysterious and eternal trinity---Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
2.ONE WORD: The scriptures of the Old and New Testaments given by full and verbal inspiration of God, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
3. ONE CONDEMNATION: There being no difference, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
4. ONE SAVIOUR: The Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh; in His essential deity, virgin birth, death, physical and bodily resurrection from the grave and His ascension into Heaven from whence He shall return personally to receive His own.
5. ONE ATONEMENT FOR SIN: Made by Jesus Christ in a substitutionary and sacrificial death on the cross, sufficient for all, available to all, taking every legal obstacle out of the way of all, and on these grounds to be offered to all, and that all must be born again or be forever lost.
6. ONE SPIRIT: God, the Holy Ghost, through whose sovereign agency in sanctification, the soul is changed more and more into the divine image from glory to glory.
7. ONE LIFE: The Life hid with Christ in God the life eternal; begun when a sinner believers and receives Him, and continues thereafter by the effectual and sovereign grace of God.
8. ONE CHURCH: Which is Christ’s body, all the members of which God hath, from the beginning, chosen in Christ to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.
9. TWO DESTINIES: Heaven and Hell: that Heaven is a place of eternal life with Christ and that Hell is a place of eternal death and separation from God.
10. ONE SATAN: Both tempter and accuser who exists in personality and reality.
11. ONE COMMISSION: The great evangelistic and missionary commission given by Jesus Christ to the disciples and the continuing church.
12. ONE “BLESSED HOPE”: We believe in the personal return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
13. TWO ORDINANCES OF THE GOSPEL: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Baptism is done “In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost,“ and symbolizes the believer’s death, burial and resurrection with Christ, to walk in newness of life. The Lord’s Supper is a commemoration of His broken body and shed blood for the remission of sin and symbolizes the fact that the believer identifies himself with the death of Jesus Christ. This ordinance should be partaken only by those whose faith is in Christ, and it is to continue till He comes.
** Complete document with scripture references found in the Constitution of Salem Christian Fellowship Church.